Friday, April 15, 2011

Old. Ladies In Stockings And Girdles

An offense all starts

The Mr. Toni Garrido, host of the Radio Program "Own Affairs", said in a statement to the program 21 of the station wagon the Faculty of Information Sciences at the Complutense University of Madrid: "I had a fellow at the Institute said that a course in radio ... and he signed up and I said why? No because the radio ... I especially liked is true that at home listening to the radio much ... this is said and I pointed out, and came to a place where I saw a study and many buttons and a man sit down ... I said: My God, it the work of my life! Sit buttons give ... You saw a guy talking and the other up a power strip, so the technicians' work is overrated, they really go up a terminal and do more. I mean ... or Albert of Monaco has a job easier than this ... " Read more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment