Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mahabringaraj Hair Oil Reviews

fellow Leandro, held in unit 7 pcia Chaco - Argentina

My name is Leandro Sebastian Morel, I stopped in the unit 7 prov. Chaco, about 1200 km from Buenos Aires. Almost a year ago I moved here from Marcoz Paz (bs as), as part of the reason why the production robbery Ideas del Sur, owned by M. Tinelli, for which I am kidnapped since 2006.
in these lines I want to express some concern that motivates me to have known of actions that have been made and claimed my name, a squad that rievindica robberies and bombings in one of them dies trabajabor cleaning, beyond the specifics of the case and any similarities or differences, for obvious reasons, I find it interesting that these actions claiming the name of a person who is currently imprisoned. LXS
comrades and friends: that one way or another are near me are very aware of my situation and how I have chosen to address the anniversary of the kidnapping. Anyone who wants information about my situation can do given the material that is in distribution. This past year, having been transferred to a penal military regime to 1200 km of my loved ones, I managed to recover the points of conduct and necessary concept to me about the possibility of grade progression and access to less harsh prison regimes.
Given this reality I find it hard to believe that these people are also being encouraged in some way. I want to express my opinion and share your concerns with all the comrades and friends: aquellxs with all the comrades who are in prison.
With fraternal greetings

Leandro

0 comments:

Post a Comment